Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blog Assignment EDIT

Hi Students,

I forgot to mention on the blog assignment that I would like for you to check out and comment on other students' blogs. You can find links to student blogs on the tab above that says, you guessed it, "links to student blogs." Not everyone has turned in their sheets, so we only have a handful of student blogs so far, but the list will continue to grow in the next couple of days.

Since I dropped the ball on this aspect of the assignment, I will make it optional for THIS week, but please take some time to familiarize yourself with each others' blogs and comment if you have a chance. There's some really funny stuff out there! Also, make sure you're "following" each other as it will make it easier to stay connected on what other students are writing about throughout the course.

I'll be reading your work and commenting on your blogs later this week, so stay tuned.

I hope everyone is managing the new technologies okay. Please email me or utilize the help forum if you get totally lost.

Happy blogging!

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment